NABL Consultancy ServiceBMQR offers consultancy for obtaining NABL accreditation for testing, calibration labs and medical diagnostic labs.
ISO/IEC 17025: Testing and calibration laboratories
ISO/IEC 15189: Medical diagnostic laboratories
BENEFITS OF NABL ACCREDITATION
- Formal recognition of competence of a laboratory by an Accreditation body in accordance with international criteria provides a ready means for customers to identify and select reliable testing, measurement and calibration services.
- Marketing advantage: Accreditation body publish directory of their accredited laboratories- a potential means of promoting a laboratories accredited services to potential clients.
- Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products. The uniform approach for determining laboratory competence encourages laboratories to adopt internationally accepted testing and measurement practices. This effectively reduces costs for both the manufacturer and the importer, as it reduces or eliminates the need for products to be retested in another country.
- Better control of laboratory operations: Incorporation of the systematic approach of relevant standard in working of laboratory provides better control of laboratory operations.
- Benchmark for performance: A regular assessment by an accreditation body as per international standard checks all aspects of facility’s operation consistently producing accurate and dependable data. Therefore raises the performance level to the appropriate international standard.
- Ease of operation: Customers can search and identify the laboratories accredited by NABL for their specific requirements from the Directory of Accredited Laboratories.
- Users of accredited laboratories will enjoy greater access for their products, in both domestic and international markets, when the products are tested by accredited laboratories as the test data is accepted in the national and international markets. This can lead to potential increase in business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
- International recognition for laboratory: Laboratory accreditation is highly regarded both nationally and internationally as reliable indicator of technical competence. Mutual recognition agreements (MRAs) among the countries enable test and calibration data produced by accredited laboratories to be accepted between these countries.
Our Service to clientsCurrent we have 50+ Clients. From them
NABL Certified Labs
- Visteon Electronics India Pvt Ltd, Chennai
- Ashhirwadd Analytical Laboratory, Pondicherry
- Myrtle Project Consultant Pvt Ltd., Salem
- Bali calibration Service, Chennai
- Pollucare solution, Chennai
- ARS Food testing Lab., Trichy
- Krishna Robotics Techna Pvt Ltd., Tuticorin etc.,
- Erode Dignostic Center, Erode
- Ultratech Cement, Rajasthan
- Indian Railway, Assam
- Procal Service, Hyderabad
- Kovai T1 Lab, Kovai
Size of Lab
Small – Upto 50 samples / day
Medium – 51-100 Samples / day
Large – above 100 samples / day
The accreditation fee is to be paid to NABL directly as per their schedule.